Wednesday, October 24, 2012

designer series paper card


I can't believe i'm about to say this but... sometimes stamping doesn't have to be the focus of a hand made card. <gasp!> I know, right? I can't believe I'm putting this out there. But see for yourself! I made this belated birthday card by mixing designer series papers! Don't be afraid to mix and match and layer. Then I mimicked the pattern of the paper onto the envelope using similar stamps for a finished look. Ta-da! Happy Belated Birthday, Jess!






Featuring Stampin' Up's Patio Party Designer Series Paper: Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, and Whisper White and Fabulous Florets stamp set.





1 comment:

  1. This turned out awesome! I love what you did with the inside and the envelope! The details make it. You did good trying out "minimalist stamping". :)

    ReplyDelete