Thursday, October 25, 2012

MONDAY Oct 29th ONLY: super sale!

I know I've changed the tone of my blog to more what I make not what I sell.. but I HAVE TO SHARE this Stampin' Up! promotion!

MONDAY OCTOBER 29th ONLY -- 15% off STAMPS!

All* stamps in the current catalogs including:

  • Regular stamp sets
  • Background stamps
  • Personalized name stamps
  • Cookie press stamps
  • Single-image stamps


*This DOES NOT include Hostess sets, Bundled stamp sets or Digital stamp brush sets.

PLUS I need to share with you that Stampin' Up! has added MORE single stamps! Please call or email me your orders ASAP! Any time over the weekend or Monday by 4pm. I don't want anyone to miss out! AND... I might just sweeten this deal. Place and order to find out! Think of what you need for the holidays or crafters on your Christmas list!

Be sure to check out the Stampin' Up! catalog AND the Holiday catalog!  Or download them to your computer here: http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/22124.asp





No comments:

Post a Comment