Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shimmery Leaves Frame

Talk about one unique wedding invite after another! This invitation brought on a unique challenge: shiny paper! I went out and bought shimmery pearl paper to match the invitation and Jet Black Stayzon ink to stamp on it with. But playing around I discovered that not only did regular ink work but the shimmer came through!

unfinished frame with the invitation.

You can't see it in this photo (bad placement by me) but the invite has a gray leaf on it. I used this larger leaf stamp April made me years ago. It was perfect!


customized matching tissue paper!

frame (minus glass/backing,) card w/ envelope, gift bag and tissue paper!

close up of the matching card (the inside is blank.)

nothing is complete without pearl accents!

This frame package was created 10-1-12 for CarolynC as a gift for her niece. She particularly liked the "Love begins in a moment" saying because I guess it was love at first sight for the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment